Custom Web Design and Development
Stand out from the crowd with a custom-designed website! Creating a positive online identity and presence is vital to success in today's competitive online marketplace. We can create a unique, custom site to fit your company's needs and image and to help you rise above the competition.
Will my website look good on mobile and tablet devices too?
Yep. We can code your new site in a way that it will be responsive and automatically adjust it's appearance based on the size of the screen that it is being viewed on.
Want to update your own content?
No problem! We offer a CMS (Content Management System) service that will allow you to do your own updates after your new site is built. Or, we can build your website in WordPress or HubSpot, both of which provide a user-friendly interface for updating content.
Why choose us?
At Thomas Imaginative, we are committed to taking care of our customers and helping you reach your goals. We are also adamant about delivering high-quality products and services. Your success is a top priority.
We also take a low-pressure approach when it comes to sales, which we hope will make your experience with us more enjoyable and allow you to be more open with your ideas and thoughts regarding your new website.
Here are the steps we follow when designing your new custom website:
- We start with a simple questionnaire to gather information about the details of your new website.
- With your permission, we may follow up with a quick phone call to discuss any questions you/we may have.
- After we have discussed the details of your new site and gathered all the necessary info, our next step is to provide you with a free, no obligation price quote.
- Upon reaching an agreement on the price, we then begin the design process.
- The design process consists of designing a sample home page in Adobe Photoshop.
- Once you are 100% happy with the look and design of your new site, we can then begin converting the Photoshop file into HTML code for the web.
- When we have finished coding, we will upload your new site to a test server for your review.
- After your final review, we then publish live to the Internet!